Tuesday, August 18, 2009

confusing musing

Greetings from S.D. I have been having a hellofagooddip getting on the internet. It has been really hard to not have a cussing good fit. But, my children would have a fit if I used bad language.
As I was saying it has been EFIN frustrating. ( naming food and people's names doesn't count) .
First night I tried to get a connection it got dark, I got bug bites because I had to sit outside my rolling house to get a connection ,I finally got on Face Book and mispelled a word which I knew wasn't right but I was so ..........
We are at this point in Rapid City. We went to Mount Rushmore today and going to the Bad Lands tomorrow. Hope to post some pictures soon. Love U Elle and J-Fab.

8 comments:

  1. Hi Mimi!!!!! I am very proud of your for your computer accomplishments! I would love to be your co-pilot. I have always wanted to go out West. There is so much to see out there. I'm glad your trip is going well and you are having a great time. Give Poppa a hug for me and I love you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Except for the computer issues, it seems like you are having a great time and seeing lots of cool sites! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Roflmaaaaaooooooooooo.......Lord Jesus God.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry you are having computer issues, MiMi. They make me crazy! Hope you are having a blast anyways...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mount Rushmore?! Awesome! Did they let you crawl inside the heads? I mean they are hollow aren't they? I want to go and hang out of one of the Presidents nose like a booger... Oh... did Elle mention I tend to be a little crazy?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome to the blogging world Mimi.....I've always wanted to go to Mount Rushmore but the kids are more interested in Disney. Can't wait to see some pics !!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Howdy. Looking forward to pics and updates of your trip.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooh, MiMi...I've always wanted to see that part of the country - & now I will, um, when I see your pics, that is! ;)

    ReplyDelete